Pyrotec PackMedia, April 2019: In 2015, European countries introduced the CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging of substances and mixtures). With the introduction of this legislation, Arco England trading as True Grace, needed additional labelling for its range of scented candles and room fragrances.
True Grace chose a 12-page Fix-a-Form® booklet label, manufactured by Denny Bros in the UK, to provide the space for all the information required by this legislation, including warnings about potential allergic skin reactions, eye irritation and harm to aquatic life.
Because True Grace retails online, the information is printed in 17 languages to meet the needs of customers around the globe.
Locally manufactured by Pyrotec PackMedia, Fix-a-Form® informational booklet labels offer many benefits that include:
- Clear, legible on-pack guidelines that encourage correct product use and repeat purchases.
- Reproducing information in multiple languages, extending the reach of on-pack communication.
- Eliminating separate packaging, leaflets or labels for wide product ranges.
- Minimising packaging wastage.
- Supplying labels on-reel for automatic application using standard labelling machinery, resulting in uninterrupted production lines.
True Grace printed 219 000 automatically applied resealable Fix-a-Form® 12-page booklet labels on Ritrama 90g/m2 art paper. These 74mm x 21mm die-cut and resealable labels are parallel folded and placed six across to achieve a print speed of over 35 000 labels per hour.
Affixing to almost any package surface, Fix-a-Form® booklet labels offer an innovative and space-efficient way to communicate detailed product information to all consumers without compromising shelf appeal. They are available in a virtually unlimited range of shapes and sizes that can be tailored to meet packaging requirements.
Visit Pyrotec PackMedia today for more information about creating on-pack space for necessary labelling information.