Since 1982, the Bob Martin brand has grown from a vitamin supplement range for dogs and cats to...
Used skillfully, on-pack promotions can yield phenomenal results for your brand. On-pack promotions do what most mediums of communication cannot – drive purchase in store.
Pyrotec PackMedia offers a complete concept-to-application service of cost-effective, practical and innovative packaging solutions which will enhance the visual appeal of goods in the retail environment.
- Increased brand awareness through an enhanced visual appeal of the product.
- Space to educate consumers on features and benefits of the product.
- Unlimited space for text and more creative executions.
- Cost-effective channel for competitions.
- Opportunities for value-adds such as recipes, inserts, coupons and cross-promotions.
- Flexibility – the labels can be used on any containers of all shapes, sizes and material including glass, plastic, card and foil.
- A complete concept-to application service.
- Advice on the best application methods.
- Label application machinery that can be rented.
- Customised competitions including SMS, database management and prize distribution.
With the array of multi-dimensional label options available from Pyrotec PackMedia, marketers can multiply by several times the effectiveness of their on-pack communication. The clever use of any of the formidable arsenal of on-pack solutions available will ensure your product stands out in the mind of your consumers; a sure way to increase sales.
On-Pack Promotion is a collective name for a variety of promotional products which are self-adhesive and can be attached to your product. They vary from neck tags, butterfly labels, wing labels, reverse printed labels, to our speciality, Fix-a-Form™ booklet labels.
The booklet labels are designed to create extra space for product usage instructions or promotional messages. The advantage is they are supplied on-reel for automatic application by standard labelling equipment.
Pyrotec PackMedia is the market leader; it not only provides a wide range of products but also offers extensive technical, labelling and marking solutions. The average consumer takes approximately 0.2 seconds to make a purchase decision when in-store. Pyrotec PackMedia ensures that you make the most of that time.
|By visiting our website, www.pyrotec.co.za and completing the contact form under contact. Or call us:|
|Cape Town – 021 787 9600
Johannesburg – 011 611 1820
Durban – 031 700 1481 and
Port Elizabeth – 041 487 0601
Please contact us and we will send you our full colour brochures and sample packs. All illustrations in our brochures have been used with great success by several companies. Consultants are available to demonstrate and assist you in creating an on-pack campaign.
This very much depends on the order quantity and the materials that are used; an approximate guideline for production and delivery will be within two to three weeks from approved artwork and depending on the specific product chosen.