At a time when many customers are not only watching their budgets, but also shopping with a conscience, product packaging and presentation needs to stand out – and stand for something.
Shoppers are voting with their wallets. Some are looking for brands that find innovative ways to reduce their packaging and make less of an impact on the environment, while others appreciate brands that offer them the best value for their money.
In this retail landscape, producers and their marketing teams are looking for packaging and labelling solutions that are innovative, cost-effective and eco-conscious, all at the same time. This can be quite a challenging brief, not to mention that packaging also needs to keep the brand image consistent, often on a wide range of products, some of which can be quite unwieldy.
The ElastiBand® from Pyrotec PackMedia helps to tick all these boxes. This innovative on-pack communication and marketing device is a high-quality elastomer loop with a section of the band available for printing digitally or flexographically. Designed as just one piece of on-pack communication that provides many functions, this versatile band does away with the need for any further packaging, which is bang on trend!
The ElastiBand® is ideal for:
- Bundling products, as in “2 for the price of 1” promotions
- Combining value packs
- Book bands, newspaper or magazine promotions
- Tagging odd-shaped or large diameter items, from fresh produce to bulky office furniture
Other key features:
- The elastomer band is available in a wide range of colours, so you can choose whether you’d like to match or contrast with the product or its packaging
- Select from lengths up to 16″ long and widths starting at 1/2″ and wider, depending on your specific application
- In addition to offering a reduction in overall packaging, the ElastiBand is also available in biodegradable options for the eco-conscious
With ElastiBand®, not only can you resolve many packaging, bundling and tagging issues, but you can also ensure that your products stand out at the point of purchase. To find out more, contact Pyrotec PackMedia today.